Bella Casa Partners once again sets the standard in Overlook. This beautiful home, beautifully presented through photos and video, went under contract in two days. Sold for $675K, which is the highest sale price for this model Overlook townhouse since 2006.
Bella Casa Partners presents this elegantly appointed, newly upgraded end unit townhouse located inside the Beltway in the sought-after Overlook community in Alexandria, Virginia. This 3-level home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full/2 half bathrooms, and a 2-car garage in 2,640 finished square feet.
This home offers its new owner a complete turnkey home with no compromises on features or quality. The upgrades and appointments to this home start from the curb with the 2-story bay window bump-out and continue throughout the home, which include a newly painted interior, newly upgraded kitchen and Master Bathroom, and new carpet.
See the property video at the top menu and photos to enjoy this beautiful home.
A focus on the details – both big and small – is apparent in this home, from the visual impact of the Benjamin Moore paint in neutral colors to create a flow from room-to- room, level-to-level, to the new brushed nickel hardware on every door in the house, including hinges, with levers replacing knobs for a more elegant look and feel.
Overlook is located just inside the Beltway, with immediate access to 395/495/95 and a bus to the Pentagon that you can catch with less than a 5-minute walk from the front door. The Van Dorn Metro is located less than a 5-minute drive. Dining, shopping, recreational, and cultural options found in Washington DC, Old Town Alexandria, Arlington, and Tysons are within easy reach. A wide range of the regular Life necessities are all within 10-15 minutes from Overlook.
When entering the Community, you enjoy a drive up a winding, tree-lined avenue, which gives Overlook a feeling of calm apart from the rush of daily Life. Overlook surrounds Fairfax County's Bren Mar Park, with its mature trees and walking trails. These green space features are rarely found in a community located inside the Beltway. When living in Overlook, these features are yours to enjoy just outside this home.
From the street, notice that the exterior light fixtures have been upgraded, along with newly painted garage doors/trim and front door trim. The front door has a new brass lockset with flanking brass carriage lights to enhance the entrance.
The entry leads to the open Living Room and Dining Room up a short, wide staircase. This area has crown molding, with wainscot trim in the Dining Room. A new light fixture in the Dining Room provides a design focal point for the entire space.
The kitchen has a cook's layout that is ready for entertaining, with a peninsula that provides seating for informal dining. The kitchen has newly installed high-end granite, which is complemented by a polished marble backsplash. The appliances are stainless steel. The kitchen also has a bay window to provide ample natural light to this space.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a seating area with a gas fireplace and two walls of windows. This cozy entertaining or relaxation space is highlighted by a drum chandelier chosen to compliment the wrought iron pot rack and bay window light fixture in the kitchen.
- The main level also has an office or library with a glass panel door, crown molding, wainscot trim, and built-in bookcases.
- From the Living Room, you access a sunroom through French doors with a transom. The sunroom leads to the main level deck, which steps down to a large, two-level patio for entertaining or relaxation space, without the need for landscape maintenance. A stone retaining wall and mature trees behind the home, along with the common space next to this end unit home, provide privacy for the new homeowner.
- The powder bath on the main level is updated with a new Moen sink fixture, matching accessories, framed mirror, and light fixture.
- The main level has hardwood floors throughout.
- The bedroom level has newly installed carpet in a neutral color to compliment the newly painted wall color
The Master suite is large enough to make a King-size bed look small. A separate seating area with five windows lets in morning light for a relaxing read of the paper or a weekend nap in a cushy chair. The Master suite offers enough space for an office set-up if you prefer workspace to lounging space.
The Master suite has a deck off the seating area, which provides another option for enjoying morning light or evening relaxation, with mature trees providing privacy.
- The Master Bath has high-end granite on a double vanity with rectangular undermount sinks, Moen Dartmoor fixtures and matching accessories, new frameless glass shower door, and framed mirrors.
- The Master suite has a large walk-in closet.
- The two spare bedrooms are in the front of the home, eadh with a ceiling fan. The larger of the bedrooms has a bay window and a double door closet.
- The hall bath on the bedroom level has a granite vanity top with an undermount rectangular sink, Moen fixtures and matching accessories, framed mirror, and coordinating light fixture.
- The laundry is located in a separate room on the bedroom level, with a Samsung front load washer and dryer and a utility sink.
- The lower level has maple hardwood floors throughout, with three separate seating areas, a gas fireplace, a half bath, and a large storage closet.
All ceiling light fixtures have been replaced with LED flush mount fixtures, so the new owner will not have to change a light bulb.
- The roof has been replaced, as has the AC unit (Carrier).